The library facility here is of the state-of-the art. The library has a huge collections of reference and text books alongwith CDs and DVDs apart from reputed National and International journals, magazines and periodicals in the field of Commerce and Management
The project reports, question papers, journals, magazines and periodicals of previous years are made available in the library for faculty and students reference.
The mission is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the research, teaching, and learning needs of the faculty and students community.
Library Rules and Regulations
Library Timings – 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Students are requested to enter their name and sign in the register kept at the check point while entering the library
- Issuing and returning of books is between 9:00a.m.to4.00p.m.
- 2 Books for students & 4 Books for faculty members will be issued.
- Must promptly display the books and other documents which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the check Point.
- Library books should be returned within 15 days else of Rs. 1/- per day will be collected as fine.
- Borrower must replace lost - damaged books.
- Personal books/ Files/ Blazers/ Jerkins should not be carried inside the Library.
- Reference books/ Journals/ Students Project Report are only for reference.
- Students should bring their Identity Card /Borrower’s Card whenever they enter the Library.
- Students have to Maintain Silence inside the Library.
- If any student found misbehaving inside the Library, he/she will be suspended from the library for one week.
- All borrowed books must be returned and Dues must be settled prior to receiving examination hall tickets.
- Borrower’s card is not transferable
- Loss of borrower `s card to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian
- Contact the Librarian /section staff on duty for any queries
- Renewals are allowed only time, when there is no claim by others
- Keep the library premises tidy
- Mobile phones strictly prohibited inside the library